Today's tutorial is of the cutest little purse mini album...
I know I know...I said I don't do mini albums but this gold embossed paper from the Cloud 9 Celebrate line demanded some attention of it's own ...so here is the cute purse shaped mini album I created with them....easy peasy!!
You are going to need...
- a single sheet of cardstock or heavy weight patterned paper (it's going to need to stand up to being handled and folded)
- bone folder
- option...you can also use scoring blade on your trimmer or a scoring tool
- hole punch
- Velcro dot
- redline sticky tape or good adhesive of your choice
- coordinating piece of cardstock 5.5" x 4"
option - Die cutting label shapes or border punch
1. Start with a piece of 12” x 12” piece of card stock. On one of the 12” sides, score at the 4” and 8” marks. Turn the card stock ¼ turn, and score at the 4” and 8” marks again.
Score the left and right middle boxes, from the 6” mark on the edge of the card stock to the two closest intersecting score lines.
For the topper, cut a 5.5” x 4” piece of coordinated cardstock or patterned paper. On the 5-½” side, score at the 2.5” and the 2.75" mark. Here is where you can get creative with either a larger label die or border punch to fancy up the "flap" of your purse.
Punch two holes a half inch in from each side in between the score lines
Add your ribbon "handle" and knot. Adhere the flap to the back of your "purse"
Remove the backing from the Velcro dot and stick to the front flap of your purse. Close the purse (tucking in all the folds).
Loved how perfect these papers were for my godson's wedding...soooooo pretty!!
Here's an exclusive discount this month for my friends, that's you! at ScrapbookNerd.com receive 15% off your whole order when you use this code : Kim15
Happy creating!! WAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!